Kombucha is a fermented tea that has been consumed for thousands of years. Not only does it have the same health benefits as tea — it’s also rich in beneficial probiotics!
Try this fizzy, sweet/sour beverage in the following flavors:
- Apple Chai - Fresh apples with chai spices (ginger, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and black pepper). Tastes like autum in a bottle!
- Blueberry Lemon - made with blueberries, lemon juice, and lemon zest
- Chokeberry Black Pepper - made with hand-picked wild chokeberries and a hint of black pepper!
- Cranberry Orange - made with fresh orange juice, cranberries, orange zest, and ginger
- Cranberry Orange Ginger - A special booch bach made with the same flavor notes as our delicious cranberry relish!
- Zesty Lemon Ginger - made with lemon juice, lemon zest, and fresh ginger
- Black Raspberry Sage - Fruity, with a subtle earthy herb note. Raspberries and sage from the Borner Farm!
- Beet & Black Pepper - Flavored with our crimson farm beets for a deep, earthy, and sweet flavor - and a little zip of black pepper.
- Wild Grape & Apple - Wild grapes from our back fence and apples from Carpenter Nature Center come together very sweetly.
- Plain - Straight-up kombucha with no additional flavors! The flavor of the black tea we use to make all of our kombucha shines in this one.
- Chaga Chai- A delicious alternative to coffee, Northern Minnesota foraged Chaga mushrooms. No mushroom taste, just warm chai and local honey.
- Strawberry Mint- The juicy notes of our Borner Farm grown strawberries really shine through this sparkling booch.
- Honey Chai- Hello local raw honey and chai, tasty, smooth and spicy.
- Ginger Pear- a lovely subtle pear with a strong overtone of ginger
- Strawberry Lemon Balm- our farm grown strawberries and lemon balm make for bottled sunshine
- Blackcap Mint-farm grown blackcaps and mint, this is a nice not too sweet jammy blackraspberry with a hint of mint